Get the Straight Facts About What Can Make or Break the Sale of Your Home. Choose Top Real Estate Agents.
Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. How much is it REALLY worth? How long will it take to sell? How do you handle buyers making undesirable offers?
As top DuPage area real estate agents with 35+years of experience and a proven track record, it is our job to guide you through this complicated process, from beginning to end. We want you to get the maximum value for your home, and within YOUR time frame.
Here are just some of the things that we will do to market and sell your home:
A "Listing Presentation" is an industry term for the formal presentation that a real estate agent makes to prospective home sellers, trying to earn their trust and business. Don't list your home with a real estate agent without it! We would love the opportunity to make such a presentation to you.
We'll visit your home, and together we will walk through it, considering the positives and negatives (if any!). You will then see exactly how we would propose to sell your home, for as much as the market will bear, and you'll find out what your home is worth. Part of our presentation will include a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) of your home. We'll compare your home to others like it that have recently sold, and also to others that are currently for sale. This is a very important way of determining the fair market value of your home.
We make free presentations and prepare CMAs for prospective home sellers every day. We've literally done hundreds, and we know exactly what puts a big SOLD sign in your front yard.
We'd love the chance to make a presentation for you. It is totally free and without any obligation.
• Are you thinking of selling your home? You should know exactly what it's worth before making such an important decision.
• Let us do a quick "Comparative Market Analysis" for you, for free, and with no obligation. Also known as a CMA, this analysis compares your home to others that are currently on the market and to those that have recently sold.
• As top real estate agents, we determine the value of Glen Ellyn, Wheaton and Chicago Western Suburbs, Illinois area homes daily. Using the information you provide, we can perform a quick market analysis, and give you a free estimate of what your home is worth in today's market.
• Remember, market conditions can be different, even one neighborhood to the next. We know how to take all these factors into account when determining the true market value of your home.
• Please provide us with some basic information on your home. Quickly Find Out What that Home Down the Street Sold For, By Email, for Free. There might be one home in particular that you'd like to know the sale price on, or you might be interested in all the homes that have sold recently in your neighborhood. We can help! We can tell you exactly what any home sold for in your area. We will furnish you with a list of homes that have recently sold on your street or in your neighborhood. We can also tell you about homes similar to yours that are currently for sale.
There's More to Selling Your Home than a "For Sale" Sign In Your Front Yard. Even if a simple sign in your yard did produce a buyer knocking on your door, how will you handle the following questions:
• "How does your home compare to others like it?"
• "How did you determine the fair market value of this property?"
• "What about financing? Can you help?"
• "If I make an offer, who will draw up the paperwork?"
• "Why aren't you using a real estate agent? Is there something wrong with the property?"
• "Since you aren't using a real estate agent, we can take their fee right off the top, right?"
• Selling your home is one of the most important financial transactions you will make in your life. Don't take risks. Selling your home is nothing like selling a car. Every home is different, and every homebuyer wants to offer you as little as possible. How do you determine the real market value?
• Almost all homes are sold using a real estate agent. As top real estate professionals, it is our job to help you negotiate with all those buyers who want something for nothing. Not to mention preparing your home for sale, marketing it locally and even nationally, and guiding you through the complex paperwork and closing. Make sure you are really ready to handle all of that before pounding that sign into your front yard. Errors can be extremely costly.
• Remember: Buyers want to offer you as close to nothing as possible! While that "For Sale By Owner" sign might sound like a good idea, it usually means a different thing to buyers: "Try to steal this one."
• If you must sell your own home, at least let us give you a sense of its true market value. Tell us a bit about your home, and We'll do a quick CMA and let you know what we feel it is worth. We'll also describe, as experienced real estate agents, how we would market your property. This is free, with no strings attached.