Buying a home requires many difficult decisions. Make sure your real estate agents are Top Local Experts. Your home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like. As top Glen Ellyn, Wheaton and Chicago Western Suburbs area real estate agents, we will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes to making sure the final contract is in your best interest.
You will have full access to ALL homes available on the market; even listings not yet on the MLS, through our professional Illinois real estate affiliations. Our expert local knowledge of the Dupage area should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more. Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, one neighborhood to the next. It's our job to steer you into opportunities and out of traps.
Let Us Personally Search for a Home that Matches Your Criteria, for Free and Without Obligation. We have direct access to the Glen Ellyn, Wheaton and Chicago Western Suburbs area MLS (Multiple Listings Service), and also to every other agents in the area and all of their listings.If you give us some idea of what you are looking for, We will personally review all our sources of real estate listing information and send you everything within your price range that matches your criteria. We can save you a great deal of time! This is a totally free service, and there is no obligation. It's part of our job to offer services like this to homebuyers.
Are you a first time homebuyer? Make sure you choose a top real estate agent expert. The Turleys can guide your home buying search. You might be a bit afraid or intimidated by the whole process of buying your first home. As top real estate experts, it's our job to guide you, from beginning to end. We will take the time to go through each and every step of the buying process. There are no dumb questions!
Together, we will consider:
• How much can you really afford?
• How to qualify for a mortgage.
• How much cash you should put down.
• How to buy a home with little or nothing down.
• What it takes to get approved for financing. What banks and other financial institutions are looking for.
• How much your payments will be.
• The tax advantages of buying.
• Is renting or buying better for you?
• Tell us a bit about your situation below. We'll get right back to you. There is absolutely no charge, and we offer this to you with no strings attached.
Don't Go Shopping for a New Home Before You Know Exactly How Much You Can Spend!
You might have an idea of the loan payment and mortgage you can afford. But will the bank feel otherwise? It's always best to pre-qualify for a mortgage so you know exactly how much a financial institution would be willing to lend you.
In the pre-qualification process, you will find out:
• Exactly how much home or land you can afford.
• How much cash you will need for the down payment.
• The minimum down payment, and advantages of higher down payments.
• What the bank feels you can afford for a monthly payment.
• We help buyers pre-qualify for mortgages every day.
• Remember: we will respect your privacy! We know this is your personal information, and we will not distribute it to anyone, other than to our preferred mortgage broker. This service is also provided free of charge, without any obligation on your part. It is part of our job as top Glen Ellyn, Wheaton and Chicago Western Suburbs real estate agents to offer services such as these.